Boy Scout Merit Badge
- Do ONE of the following:
- Show that you have had an average grade of 82 (B) or above for one term
- Show that for one term or semester you have improved your school grades
over the previous period.
- Do the following:
- Make a list of educational places where you live (other than schools).
Visit one. Report on how you used the place for self-education.
- Interview two people other than teachers or school people. Find out the
following: Where were they educated? What were they trained in? How did this
help prepare them for the life they now live? Find out how each continues to
educate himself. Write a report of your findings.
- Get a note from the principal of your school* that during the past year
your behavior, leadership, and service have been better than average.
||Or from another school
person named by the principal.
- Show that you have taken part in a school extracurricular activity.
- Write an essay of 400 words on "How School Training Will Be of Value to Me
in the Future."
BSA Advancement ID#: 100
Source: Boy Scout
Requirements, #33215E, revised 2002